Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged

Jesus!
What Book Are You Reading: Nothing afresh. Rereading Serenssima by Erica Jong. Am generally a big fan but this one's a little random. Also picking through "Maximum City" by Suketu Mehta, again a re-read. Enjoyable in parts. But why does he need to tie it all up?
Favourite Board Game: Monopoly! And Risk, for a while, until a certain Bengali with a sheer lack of sporting spirit ruined it for me one day when I was down with the Cold of 2006.
Favourite Magazine: Time Out
Favorite Smells: Right now, my Jasmine Plant. And also, Calvin Klein One. But only on One particular person.
Favourite Sound: Wind Chimes. And the Doorbell when Q's coming home.
Worst Feeling in The World: When I need to pee really badly when I'm in the Metropolitan Magistrate's Court.
Is the First Thing You Think of When You Wake? Do I need to be in Office/ Court early or can I afford to snooze a little more?
Favorite Fast Food Place: Chowpatty Pav Bhaji and Bhel. That's pretty fast food.
Finish This Statement. "If I Had A Lot Of Money I'd... stop a lot of my present Cribs.
Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal? Yes yes!
Storms-Cool Or Scary? Scary. A little.
Favourite drink: Appy Fizz and Green Apple Vodka.
Finish This Statement, "If I Had The Chance I Would ...travel lots.
You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice? Some red streaks I think.
What's Under Your Bed? Dust. Suitcases. Raddi. And some clothes.
Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again? Yes, but with a flashback hitting me at age 10 about all the crap I wound up doing in my past life. Forewarned is forearmed, of course.
Morning Person Or Night Owl? Depends on what needs doing.
Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up? Sunny side up. I like my yolk a little dribbly.
Favourite Place To Relax: My living room diwan.
Favourite Pie: Pumpkin!
Ice Cream Flavor: Fig and Honey

No comments: